Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC) is the flagship programme of CDAC INDIA. The course is targeted towards engineers and IT professionals who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
The course curriculum has been designed keeping in view the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the ICT industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC. The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the ICT industry.
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas.
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.).
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent,
- Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas.
- Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Operating Systems
- OOPS with C++ Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Software Application Development Tools And Techniques
- Advanced Web Programming
- Database Technologies
- Java Technologies I (Core Java)
- Java Technologies II (Web Based Java)
- Microsoft.Net Technologies
- Application Security & Testing
- Parallel Computing
Registration Fee: GHC 60.00
Course Fee: GHC 6,500.00
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 800 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self